Used to create workflows using basic flowchart transitions.
Display Name - Renames the activity.
- Create a new workflow and save it as NewFlowchartWorkflow.xml.
- Add a Flowchart activity inside the Sequence.
- Click on the Expand button of the Flowchart .
- Inside the Sequence, create a variable named test of the type Boolean and give it the default value True.
- Inside the Flowchart activity, add a Flow Decision activity, then write test = True inside its Condition Misc Property.
- Add a Write Line activity inside the Flowchart activity and enter "This is a test." in its Text Input Field.
- Add a Terminate Workflow activity inside the Flowchart activity and enter "This is not a test." in its Reason Misc Property.
- Click and drag the arrow from the True side of the Flow Decision activity and connect it to the Write Line activity.
- Click and drag the arrow from the False side of the Flow Decision activity and connect it to the Terminate Workflow activity.
- When executed, the activities inside the Flowchart are executed. The Flow Decision tests if the variable test is True and executes the next activity depending on the result of the Flow Decision Condition.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: