Updates the value of a specified row.
Values - The new value to replace the existing value on the row.
Row - The row whose values would be updated.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
For this example, this is what the sample CSV document contains:
- Add a CSV Sequence inside the initial Sequence.
- In the File Path field, search and select the CSV document that you will use.
- In the CSV Sequence Delimiter field, write ','.
- Create an Array of String (String) variable called row.
- Inside the CSV Sequence, add a CSV Read Row activity.
- In the Values field under CSV Sequence Attributes, add the row variable.
- In the CSV Read Row Row field, write 1.
- Under the CSV Read Row, add a For Each activity.
- In the For Each Values field, add the row variable.
- Inside the For Each activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, write item.ToString. This would display the retrieved row from the specified CSV document.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
The output should look like this in the Output panel: