Sets the specified window to minimized view.
Window - The window that would be minimized. This field only supports RaxWindow variables.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity..
DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a RaxWindow variable called window.
- Add a Get Active Window activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Get Active Window ApplicationWindow field under Attributes, add the window variable.
- Add a Minimize Window activity inside the Do sequence of the Get Active Window activity.
- In the Minimize Window Window field, add the window variable.
The use case should look as the following screenshot:
After execution, the returned active window should be minimized.