Reads the text from the specified Word document and stores the value as a String variable.
Text - The text collected and stored from the Word document.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Add a Word Sequence activity inside the initial Sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path field, browse by clicking the browse button and then select your Word document.
- Create a String variable and name it text. Select Word Sequence as its Scope.
- Inside the Word Sequence activity, add a Read Text activity.
- In the Read Text Text field under Attributes, add the text variable.
- After the Read Text activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Write Line Text field, add the text variable. This displays the whole text from the Word document.
The use case should look like the following screenshot.
The output depends on the text from the Word document, but it should be displayed in the Output panel.