The container for Word related activities.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- FilePath - The file path of the Word document.
- Create a Word document and then type "Robotic Process Automation". Save the Word document as Sample.docx.
- Add a Word Sequence inside the initial Sequence. Any activity that is related to a word document are placed inside a word sequence.
- In the Word Sequence File Path field, browse by clicking the browse button and then search for Sample.docx.
- Inside the Word Sequence, add a Replace Text activity.
- In the Replace Text Search field, write "Robotic Process Automation". This means it will search for those text in your Word document.
- In the Replace Text Replace field, write "RPA". This replaces the searched text.
The use case should look like the following screenshot.
The result should be the "Robotic Process Automation" replaced with "RPA" in your Word document.