Displays a window where a user could select files filtered by the file extension specified.
- SelectedFile - The full path of the selected file as an output.
- Filter - Specifies the file extension of the files to be presented on the window. The filter would show all file types by default: “All files (*.*)|*.*”.
ContinueOnError - The Boolean value to specify whether to continue executing the next activities even if there is an error thrown on this activity.
- DisplayName - Renames the activity.
- Create a String variable called file.
- Add a Select File activity in the Sequence, and in the SelectedFile field in the Properties panel, insert the file variable.
- After the Select File activity, add a Write Line activity.
- In the Text field, add file. This displays the file path of the selected file of the previous activity.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The output should look something like this in the Output panel: