Executes a command line statement.
- Continue on Error - True or False values to specify whether to continue executing the next activity even if an error is thrown on the current activity
- Command - The command prompt command to be executed.
Display Name - Renames the activity.
- Add an Invoke Command Prompt activity inside the initial Sequence.
- Enter "echo hello && pause" on the Command Prompt Command field.
- When executed, Invoke Command Prompt activity will execute cmd.exe and print the word "hello" then wait for a user input. Note that the "pause" command wasn't necessary for this command to work. It was only used to show that the word hello was properly displayed.
The use case should look like the following screenshot:
The output should look like this: