- RAX EDITOR currently does not support Windows 8.
- Microsoft Office 2013 and earlier versions contain elements that could not be selected as intended.
- Set Text activity will not work on Microsoft Excel cells.
- Set Text and Type Text will not work on cells inside Word document tables.
- Some web elements names are dynamically created and could not be selected properly. Please use RAX EDITOR's image recognition capabilities in order to identify such elements.
- When selecting a .NET type, the OK button is colored white on a light gray background:
Known Issues with RAX EDITOR Print
Modified on: Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 3:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.